Friday, May 7, 2010

MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35


After a recommendation (well several actually!) the second purchase I made at the MAC counter was MAC's Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NW20.

I am loving this product. It goes on smoothly, and is extremely blend-able. I wear it either under or over, MAC's Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation in NW15. I've worn it on it's own, mixed with my moisturizer and am very impressed with it.

Friends and family have all commented on how "pretty" I look, when they've seen me in the past three weeks since I started using both products. Now, I am not sure what I looked like prior to this! lol ... but all have commented on soft and smooth my skin looks, how much healthier it is looking.

I credit that with the fact that since I decided to make the plunge back into the "beauty" world, moisturizing is primo in wearing any foundation, and certainly with price of MAC products, one must ensure that they have done their best to provide the best skin canvas on which to apply these products.

So thank you to all the YT makeup gurus who have recommended these products to me as viewer of their vlogs. I am having a wonderful time with them, and am thoroughly enjoying the compliments and the looks from men along the way!

oxox
Care

No comments:

Post a Comment