Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Alternatives to Expensive Makeup Brushes

I have appreciated and enjoyed various gurus on YT, who take the time to do reviews of various makeup brush sets or singles. In some cases, this has required a substantial financial investment on the part of some gurus, who in turn, state clearly that purchasing some of the higher end brushes are indeed, an investment.

However, not all of the subscribers and followers of the various gurus and makeup artists can afford these particular and often prohibitively expensive tools. What then are our options? (and in my case, even if I can or could, if I know that I can get something equal in quality, and will the do the same job just as well, I will invariably choose the less expensive option if I know there is one).

Let me introduce you to one of my favorite YT ladies, Debbick1. I only recently started subscribing to her, and let me tell you, she is one savvy makeup guru. I like her honesty and forthrightness in letting her subscribers know what options are available to us as makeup junkies!

Debbick1 just posted this wonderful video on YT, and I would like to share it with you. Please subscribe to her channel as you will not be disappointed in her or what she has to share with you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9g94rvR5g

oxo
Care

No comments:

Post a Comment